Losing weight is challenge enough? But trying to lose weight AND plan the wedding that you really want? Yowza! Now THAT's a challenge!
Fortunately, this article has some easy-to-use tips that I think you will find pretty handy. 🙂
1. One of the easiest things you can do is from now on when you eat dinner at home, do not use a dinner plate. Instead, use one of your salad plates – you'll put less food on it.
2. When dining out, be wary of the portions they give you because they are a LOT larger than 25 years ago. And do not EVER super size anything, because all that will get you is super sized clothes.
3. If you go to a party or your family and / or friends decide to have a wedding shower for you, do not stand near any of the food trays / platters that are there. You really have to remember this and put it into action – it WILL make a difference.
4. If you are drinking whole milk at home or work, make the switch to 1 percent milk. Every little bit helps. 🙂
5. When lunch time rolls around, try having veggies as the main course (and the dessert).
6. I'm not sure if you've heard this very wise Chinese before, but it is a good one: "Eat until you are eight-tenths full." That little piece of wisdom is priceless. Keep that up, and you can not help but lose weight.
7. With so many sugar-loaded drinks available to us no matter where we go, try switching over to V8 juice (or tomato juice) instead. That mid-afternoon drink can become yet another simple method for helping you get ready for the big day.
OK, sound easy enough?
Alright, try these and see if they work for you. Do not fret if you can not adopt all of them right away because actually, you will be able to use most of them, and before you know it, those extra pounds will be a thing of the past, never to return again. You Can lose the weight that you wan to lose. 🙂
To Your Health!