A girl familiar with cornrows, micro braids, box braids, and any other variation of braids might be aware of the fact that all of them can be accessorized with beads. Beads and braids, an amazing combination help you to appear more stylish and bold.
If you are familiar with any South African immigrants, you might have seen their girls sporting cornrowing and braiding. This is because they still follow the African cultures and the world should be thankful to them for keeping the tradition alive. Nowadays, majority of women all over the world prefer long natural hairs. They enjoy different braided hairstyles and are always excited to try a new look.
Below, 7 most beautiful braided hairstyles are listed. When sported, they are capable to completely change your style and beautify your looks.
- Box-Braided Bun: With a bun, you can always get an elegant look, and when it is a box-braided bun with beads, you will hear nothing but “awesome” from every person near you. When the long pieces hang at sides and make a frame to face, an attractive element is added. To get the royal look, use wooden beads as adornments.
- Halo Braid and Beads: The headband of braids is not limited to festivals and Coachella. You can add some golden beads through the crown and get an elegant, classic and perfect look for special occasions.
- Box-Braided Ponytail with Beads: A good ponytail is always the best. The one decorated with many different beads at the end, is both regal and youthful. You should box-braid the hairs as a ponytail and two single braids should be left with beads towards the ears. This style with hairs away from the face is a plus in summers.
- All-Over Braided Hairstyle: Go for an all-over braided hairstyle and give your complete head a break. Just put enough beads to be noticed and this way showcase your ultimate skills to get that beautiful look.
- Beads and Bantu Knots: This is a versatile, trendy and stylish hairstyle. In this style, irrespective of your hair texture, Bantu knots can be styled easily. Bantu style is already famous for preserving and growing hair, and when braids are added to this style, the protection is doubled. To get the ultimate look, you can wear it with 2 long pieces at neck’s nape and mix the beads into knots.
- Braids with Puka Shell Beads: An average bead’s alternative is Puka shell bead. These beads add a matchless bohemian feel to the all-over braided look. These braids should be left loose and Puka shells should be added wherever they fit.
- Beads and Goddess Braids: Different sized golden beads can be added to natural hairs to get a very cute look. The goddess braids will add ethnic chic to the outfit and awaken the inner wild woman.
Any of these above mentioned beaded-braided hairstyles will make you look prettier and interesting and no doubt, you will get a lot of admiration and compliments.