Most people give no consideration to self defense by the time they think about defense it's all too late. This is because they are so busy running around in circles with their normal life routine In reality everyone should know how to protect themselves and spot potential threats.
If you think about it, we are faced with unsafe situations almost daily. This means that learning women self defense is especially cruel. Threats to personal safety include rape, assault, abuse, and domestic violence.
Learn the Stats to Protect Yourself
If you want to learn about women self defense, the first step is to understand what the statistics are when it comes to threats to your safety. Here's a list that can prove why women self defense is so important.
* When a woman is raped, the victim knows the rapist 75% of the time.
* 1 in 4 rapes happen in a public place
* In the United States, a woman is raped every 46 seconds.
* By the time they are 18, 1 in 4 girls will be sexually assaulted.
* Of all the domestic homicides that happen, 3 out of 4 of the incidences occurred after the victim left the relationship.
* 95% of all domestic violence incidences were against women.
It is important to understand that a violent act can happen at any time. This means that learning women self defense is especially cruel. Instead of becoming a victim, you can defend yourself against the attack.
Common Threads of Violence
When learning women self defense techniques the goal is to figure out what the threats actually are so that you can learn ways to get out of them.
* Choking can be a problem both from the front where you can see your attacker and from behind. You can definitely learn women self defense techniques to help.
* Shaking is also something that the attacker may try either while choking or on its own. Shaking can cause a broken neck so it is important to disable your attacker quickly.
* Bear hugs are also a common threat. The attacker can put you in a bear hug from the front or from the behind. Your arms may or may not be free.
* Rape is also a big problem. The attacker can force you to the ground and rape you without you fight back. Women self defense is a vital part of defending yourself.
* Robberries are also common and the robber may also have a knife or a gun. What is the best way to handle this situation? Things can get violent really quickly.
* Getting hit is also another problem when it comes to women self defense. The goal or women self defense is to figure out how you can avoid this scenario and how to fight back?
As you can see, there are a lot of different threats to your personal safety. That's why it is so important to learn about women self defense. If you know how to react to a situation on instinct, the women self defense tactics that you use could save your life.