Table of Contents
- 1 Headbands
- 2 Loeffler Randall Bellamy Satin Headband
- 3 Miu Miu Embellished Double Hairband
- 4 Serefina Winterthur Headband
- 5 Lelet NY Pearl Spine Halo
- 6 Lelet NY Swarovski crystal-embellished silver-tone headband
- 7 Jennifer Behr Gisela Headband
- 8 Barrettes & Clips
- 9 Area Medium Crystal Baguette Fringe Barrette
- 10 Jennifer Behr Donna Pearl Bow Barrette
- 11 Khaite x Elhanat Hairclip in Gold with Spinels
- 12 Jennifer Behr Henley Pony Wrap
- 13 Combs & Pins
- 14 Elizabeth Cole Vilette Comb
- 15 Tane Mexico 1942 Bordados Sterling Silver Hair Comb
- 16 Brides & Hairpins Serena Crystal Hair Comb
- 17 Lelet NY Pearl Drop Spine Comb
- 18 Anthropologie Crystal & Pearl Bobby Pins
- 19 Jennifer Behr Zinnia Bobby Pin Set
- 20 Tiaras
- 21 Twigs & Honey Hemera Tiara
- 22 Jennifer Behr Vivienne Tiara
- 23 Ribbons
- 24 Merve Bayindir Zinnia bow-detailed silk-blend sateen headband
- 25 Jennifer Behr Katya Headband in Satin
- 26 Veils
- 27 Gigi Burris Millinery Crystal-embellished veil headband
- 28 Self-Portrait Faux-pearl and crystal-embellished lace veil
- 29 Jennifer Behr Tori Voilette Headband
While the right dress and shoes are often a priority as it relates to wedding planning, bridal hair accessories offer a fashionable upgrade to any look. Even the most simplistic bride-to-be should consider accessorizing ahead of the big day.
With so many options in the market, it can feel overwhelming to find that perfect piece to complement your blossoming bridal look—especially as you plan every little detail from that memorable bouquet to wedding makeup. Those with a penchant for vintage glamour might select a birdcage veil for a bit of delicate mystery. Or, you could opt for a carefully-selected embellished comb to elevate that bridal updo. A satin headband could add a touch of sophistication for those leaning into modern elegance.
All in all, the best bridal hair accessories will help you look and feel your best. Below, 24 editor-approved pieces to accessorize with on your wedding day.
From timeless satin options to ones lined with pearls and gemstones, headbands can be a seamless addition to your bridal hair—whether you wear your hair up or down.
Barrettes & Clips
Eye-catching barrettes and clips offer a hint of sparkle to bridal beauty looks—whether a family heirloom passed from one generation to the next or a piece you simply can’t stop thinking about.
Combs & Pins
Allow glimmering hair combs and bobby pins to make a statement on your wedding day.
A crown or tiara is certainly a way to command attention on your special day. It is your chance to feel like royalty after all.
A bit of ribbon never hurt any outfit. Grab a ribboned headband or bow for your walk down the aisle.
A veil is a classic touch not to be overlooked. Often, it is this piece that makes someone feel like a bride so consider it a thoughtful addition to your bridal beauty.