As this year’s Black Friday nears, more and more brands and retailers are sharing their sale plans for the shopping holiday. Whether you’re on the hunt for gifts or looking for an opportunity to score seasonal investments (like a winter coat or durable boots), there’s plenty to explore. Brands like Gap and J.Crew, are offering a major 50% off sitewide discount to stock up on everyday staples like jeans, sweaters, and more.
Tip: Bookmark this page and check back regularly as we update the best clothing deals of Black Friday 2020. For more, see our guide to the best Black Friday sales and deals.
For some retailers, Black Friday is their biggest sale event of the year. Among them are Net-A-Porter and Ssense, two luxury, multi-brand retailers that rarely offer significant discounts. Currently, both sales feature items up to 50% off, though you can plan for even bigger discounts as the days go on.
While most clothing retailers don’t start their sales until closer to the actual Black Friday, which falls on November 27 this year, some brands have kicked off preview or early Black Friday sales that you can browse and shop right now.
The Best Black Friday Clothing Sales & Deals
- Adidas: Take up to 50% a wide range of Adidas shoes and apparel from November 23—28. From November 29 through December 2, shoppers can take 30% off full price and sale items with the code BRINGJOY.
- Amazon Fashion: If you’re not privy to Amazon Fashion, now’s a great time to check it out. Amazon is rolling out sales and daily deals on sweaters, leggings, scarves, and pajamas right now, but likely saving the best clothing deals for Black Friday.
- Anthropologie: Join the retailer’s “Anthro Perks” loyalty program to get the first word on Black Friday. For now, there’s an extra 40% off sale items with 14 pages of markdowns to browse.
- Asos: The official Asos Black Friday sale hasn’t started yet, but right now, you can save 15% site wide with code ASOSNEWBIE. If you’re a student, the discount bumps up to 25% off.
- COS: From November 26—29, take 25% off when you spend $200. On 11/30, sale items will be an additional 30% off.
- Draper James: From November 25 until November 30, save 30% off sitewide on Draper James’ selection of clothing and accessories.
- Eloquii: Black Friday Daily Deals are on now with 24-hour discounts like 60% off loungewear and 50% off tops and dresses. Have something particular in mind? You can score 50% off sitewide starting on November 25 until December 2.
- Gap: Go all in with 50% off sitewide, plus an additional 10% using code GAPFRIDAY, from November 23 until November 28.
- Hatch: From November 25 through November 30th, get 25% off almost everything, including rarely marked down categories like denim and cashmere.
- H&M: Get 20% off everything site wide and in store. Discount is automatically applied at checkout.
- J. Crew: Take 50% off your purchase on Black Friday, November 27.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s will launch its biggest holiday deals on November 27, but is offering lots of great discounts on clothing, shoes and home goods in the run-up to the event.
- L.L. Bean: Get 20% off Bean Boots on November 27.
- Lululemon: While we’re not 100% sure when Lululemon’s Black Friday sale will begin (we’re guessing November 27 through November 30), the activewear brand has a Black Friday landing page available now.
- Macy’s: Shoppers can already save big on a number of Black Friday Specials now through November 30, including up to 60% off coats for the whole family, and 25% off top activewear brands including Nike, Adidas, The North Face, and more.
- Madewell: No word yet on Black Friday plans, but Madewell is running two notable promos right now. Get $25 off cashmere with the code WARMUP, and take an additional 30% off sale items, of which there are almost 1,000 to browse.
- Mansur Gavriel: Get up to 50% off November 25 until November 30.
- Naadam: Now through November 29, take 40% off with code BLACKFRI40. On November 30, shop up to 75% off select items.
- Net-a-Porter: Take up to 50% off designer clothes, shoes, accessories, and beauty, and an extra 15% off marked items. In the past, the sale has taken steeper discounts as time goes on, but if you see something you really like you might want to jump on it—the site rarely does discounts.
- Nike: Last year, Nike only announced its Black Friday sale on Thanksgiving day and it only ran for 48 hours. But with 25–50% off sneakers and gear, the deals were worth it, and surely they will be this year too. In the meantime, shop up to 50% off the brand’s latest sale styles — including sneakers, apparel, and gear for men, women, and kids — along with Nike discounts from various retailers, like Kohl’s, Macy’s, and Nordstrom, up to 55% off.
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom announced that it will kick off Black Friday deals starting November 27 and the retailer also plans to offer special Cyber Monday sales on select clothing, shoes, accessories, and more starting November 30 at midnight EST. But if you want to start saving sooner, Nordstrom’s sale offers up to 40% on items across categories.
- Old Navy: Old Navy is offering up to 50% off a wide collection of items, like yoga pants, flannel shirts, and even holiday pajamas. You can also save big on some of their most popular items, like Sherpa sweatshirts and thermal-knit leggings.
- Rebecca Minkoff: Take 30% off orders of $150 or more, sitewide.
- Shopbop: The Holiday Sale is on now, with up to 50% off 1000s of styles.
- Spanx: From November 25—30, take 20% off site wide and get free shipping.
- Ssense: The luxury retailer’s long awaited yearly sale is finally in full swing, currently offering up to 50% off on clothing and accessories.
- Sweaty Betty: From November 24 to December 1, take 30% off sitewide with code CHEERS.
- Target: The retailer is already offering early Black Friday deals on televisions, audio equipment, smart home tech, and more, with new deals every week. Shoppers can preview each week’s deals every Thursday through Saturday by signing up for e-mail reminders. For all intel, check our regularly-updated guide to Target Black Friday.
- Ugg: In addition to Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, Ugg will be hosting its annual “Cyber Closet 2020” on November 25, featuring markdowns of up to 60% off on seasonal boots, shoes, slippers, robes and Ugg apparel.
- Universal Standard: From November 24 until November 29, shop 50 different outfit bundles at up to 50% off. Receive an additional 10% off with code INTHEKNOW10.
Got a tip for a great Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal? You can share it with our Forbes Shopping editorial team via this webform.