Christmas is just around the corner and if, like us, you’ve, ahem, left a few gifts ’till the last minute (guilty), you might be beginning to panic.
According to stats, most people start Christmas shopping between October and November – that’s 57% of people. If you’re in the other 43%, we have four words for: time to get shopping.
Luckily for you, thanks to Cosmopolitan’s handy Christmas gift guides, you’ll be sorted in no time. We’ve got a round up of the best Christmas gifts for Mum and the best Christmas gifts for Dad; luxe Christmas gifts for bigger budgets and Christmas gifts under £20, for if you’re on a budget, too.
Want to show your love this seasons in sparkly form? Well, look no further, as we’ve rounded up 20 of the best jewellery Christmas gifts for your Mum, sister, best friend or loved one. If you’ve got a bigger budget, you can’t go wrong with investing in Missoma or Monica Vinader pieces; for the smaller but equally special gifts, Topshop and H&M have loads of purse-friendly alternatives they’ll love.
There’s colourful chains, chunky gold hoops, beaded bracelets and statement rings; emerald gem chains, playful hair clips, pearl ear cuffs and studded bangles. What’s not to love?
While you’re here, make sure to read our round up of the best affordable jewellery brands on the market right now and, when you’re done, get shopping.