During last month I read tons of recommendations and articles about how to shop. Here are my 10 commands of successful shopping that will help you come home with clothing items that will make you look and feel happy!
Clothes shopping does not have to be an unbearable headache. These tips for smarter shopping will help you buy a better wardrobe by spending less time and money.
1. Successful shopping begins with the inventory of your clothing. Get rid of the items you have not worn for a year!
2. Make a list of preferred designer brands, and set a budget. Knowing you can only pay $ 100 for a dress ahead of time will help you sort through the racks quicker.
3. Write a list of items that will expand your wardrobe.
4. Allow enough time for shopping (the more the better). Start early and dedicate the whole day to it!
5. Try on everything you like. A hanger and your body are two different things!
6. Do not be in a hurry. Buy only what you REALLY need.
7. Style – is your self-expression through clothes. Every woman should have at least one designer brand item in her wardrobe. For example, limited edition black cocktail dress.
8. Do not be seduced by a low price of clothing items on sale. You deserve nothing but the best!
9. Take a friend with you whose opinion you trust. You'll gain an excellent outside perspective.
10. Having tried the items on and considered different variants, head to the nearest cafe. There in a pleasant atmosphere you'll make your final decision!