If you would want to give a personalized birthday gift to your loved one but do not have the luxury of time to do it, you need not worry because there are so many shops out there who can do this for you. All you need to do is look for something that will fit the personality of your loved one you will bestow the gift and ask the shop to customize it for you.
Most shops that offer personalized items have a wide variety of stuff fit for all ages. If you are going to buy personalized items as a birthday present for your loved one, consider the following:
1. Grandparents. For grandfathers, choose a coffee mug with his name scribbled in it, a special fountain pen with his name or favorite phrase engraved on it, or a blanket with his photo on it. For grandmothers, choose a slipper with her name on it, a commemorative plate with the photos of her grandschildren on it, or a personalized journal with matching pen.
2. Parents. For mothers, choose items that she can use in the home such as a kitchenware, a quilt with your family's memories, or a new set blankets of her favorite color. For fathers, personalized everyday items such as towels, pens, mugs, ashtray, or cigarette cases are perfect gifts for him.
3. Siblings. For male siblings, give him a personalized shirt with his favorite image on it, accessories of his favorite material and color, and an autographed CD of his favorite band or artist. For female siblings, give her cute and sentimental stuff such as her favorite book with the author's signature on it, a personalized key chain or jewelry box, or a pair of trendy shoes.
4. Cousins. Give them mugs, photo albums, key chains, pens, and notebooks that contain something that would remind you both of your childhood days.
5. Friends. You should consider their individual personalities, hobbies, and interests. But in general, perfect birthday gift ideas for them may include a personalized picture frame with your best photos on it, a scrapbook that contains all of your fond memories since you have met, and something that you both love or share.
6. Special someone. For wives or girlfriends, sentimental stuff such as perfumes, bouquet of flowers, fancy dinner, an out-of-town trip, or a piece of jewelry are the perfect gift ideas. For husbands or boyfriends, personalized gadgets, custom made shirts and other apparels, as well as a memorabilia from their favorite sports teams would do.